Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
There are no good zombie board games?
11-01-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: There are no good zombie board games?
Well, if we're going to reopen the topic I'll go ahead and say something too.
I haven't tried City of Horror. I had a friend buy it once but we never got to play it so he ended up selling it. If I recall it was a 3 player minimum game and we were having trouble getting a consistent 3rd player to learn any new games at the time. Both our wives refuse to play games until we already know how to play.

I also haven't tried Dead of Winter. Don't recall having seen it out there either.

My favorite 3 zombie board games though would be: LNoE, Zombicide, and ZPocalypse. Each one fills a different roll for me.

LNoE runs a game that is similar to your old zombie film feel.
Zombicide feels a lot like playing Left4Dead. The cityscape and run and gun feel is very similar
ZPocalypse feels remarkably like playing a game of Nazi Zombies in Call oF Duty Blackops. You're pretty much doomed to fail and just want to see how far you can get each time.

None of them register in my favorite board games but I enjoy playing all 3 anytime.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: There are no good zombie board games? - Raynor - 11-01-2014 03:56 PM