Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really really want to like AToE
11-05-2012, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 07:21 PM by Leonard.)
RE: I really really want to like AToE
(11-05-2012 07:13 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  
(11-05-2012 03:26 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote:  
(11-02-2012 09:41 PM)MoonSylver Wrote:  Are you taking a Mystery phase at the end of EACH hero turn?
Uh...I think I may be playing wrong. I have always played after everyone has had their turn then the mystery phase, as if the villain was another player.

Me too. So you're supposed to play a Mystery Phase after every hero? Can't beleive I've got that wrong. If you add in the Co-op Mystery Phase Chart as well that's too powerful surely?

Just to clarify, I'm pretty sure the Mystery Phase is after the heroes collective turn. So once every player has finished their go. It describes what the villain has been up to while the heroes have been exploring the town. The Mystery Phase is completed by the player currently in possession of the first player token.

See page 11 of the rulebook here:
http://www.flyingfrog.net/atouchofevil/p...ok_Web.pdf

The Game Round:
1) The first players hero turn
2) Remaining hero turns, moving clockwise around the table
3) Mystery Phase
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I really really want to like AToE - Leonard - 11-05-2012 07:20 PM