Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What is the best Solo Rules or Rules for FULL Coop for LNoE?
11-09-2012, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 08:02 PM by LabRat.)
RE: What is the best Solo Rules or Rules for FULL Coop for LNoE?
Yeah, I've seen that before and I didn't like how the Zombie cards were being used. It didn't feel like AI to me because the human players still have to decide when "the worst possible time is". I tried it out once with Invasion From Outer Space and found myself spending too much time deciding when to use Martian cards and when to save them for a different "worst possible time". Mind you, IFOS is much more difficult to automate because of that damned Command Phase.

I wanted a feel that's closer to the ATOE system, hence my recommendation of separating the Zombie cards into different decks that worked differently from each other. But to each his own of course, that list at least is complete while what we've been working on here is still a work in progress (and largely untested). I fear that the AI mechanics being discussed in this thread would be really different from how a Zombie player would play.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the best Solo Rules or Rules for FULL Coop for LNoE? - LabRat - 11-09-2012 07:01 PM