Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What is the best Solo Rules or Rules for FULL Coop for LNoE?
11-24-2012, 02:50 AM
RE: What is the best Solo Rules or Rules for FULL Coop for LNoE?
OK play tested finally.

It was an awesome game!
We lost with Gasoline and Keys in hand at the very last round!
Totally epic ending and game in general...way better than playing against a zombie player!

- We played the "Get to the Truck" Scenario
- We had 3 people (Heroes) with replenish and zombie heroes
- I used a Spinner instead of the dice, much easier as I didnt have to aligned the zombies at all
- We also started with Maximum of 12 starting Zombies
- We used the Spinner for everything needing a zombie player to choose, not just zombie movement.
- We used gunshots creating a sound marker for a round that attracts ALL zombies on board for movement

LabRat is correct the base game has too few cards for the "conditional deck" I am guessing adding the expansions would be perfect
Also we forgot to use the Fight Cards most of the time....dont ask me why Watchmen02

* I am making custom zombie dice that will have arrows and one X.
The X will be "no movement" the other arrows will be used as the spinner was...where ever it points.

ALL IN ALL....was great fun for ALL three of us!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the best Solo Rules or Rules for FULL Coop for LNoE? - wisdomknight - 11-24-2012 02:50 AM