Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The game and the expansions...
05-18-2009, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2009 06:37 AM by SovTech.)
RE: The game and the expansions...
Yep, the web scenarios are really good. Ive only played We've Got ot Go Back twice though... Dont know why, but we always choose the scenarios randomly, except if we have new scenarios, and it just doesnt seem like it wants to be chosen...

A funny thing about the other web scenario is that it always is Principal Skinner that ends up being the ZM, again a random anomally or perhaps a hint of evil...

Watchmen02

What the best scenarios are I dont really know. I like playing the zombies, but at the same hand it is great running around as a hero. Ive only had one bad experience with this game, and that was playing as Sam at a stage of the game where I was to block the Zombies from getting to the Heroes.

I placed my self in the Hospital 2 squares away from the spawning point, and stood there for perhaps three rounds searching while the other heroes won the game. The Zombie player did not try to kill me but rather avoided me as I was equipped pretty well, and had all 4 wound markers. The thing is that we won the game because we played as a team, and partially because I just stood there blocking the Zombies without fighting them, but it was sort of a hollow victory for me, as I did nothing the last three rounds of the game...

Then again, it is my only bad experience with the game...

Oh... Wait a minute, I have another. I scared two players away from the game by playing two This could be our last night on earth consecutively on them, thus letting them loose two turns, and then ate them without them having a chance. They have never wanted to play again, which I now blame myself for (especially that I didnt let one of the new players be the zombies instead of me...). Well eating happens...

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The game and the expansions... - SovTech - 05-09-2009, 10:00 AM
RE: The game and the expansions... - SovTech - 05-18-2009 06:29 AM