Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Zombie Card idea - Gunshot attracts zombies
11-27-2012, 10:04 AM
RE: Zombie Card idea - Gunshot attracts zombies
(11-21-2012 11:11 AM)scarydk Wrote:  After having seen the first three episodes of season 2 of the Walking Dead, I can see what inspired you. There's a lot of sneaking around going on. Looks like there could be an excellent new custom scenario in that.

Having now seen all episodes I think that 'Always Zombie Heroes' and 'Zombies Autospawn' needs to be included in any WD scenario!

(11-22-2012 08:07 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  So, if the new Gunshot Attracts Zombies house rule(s) has been generally accepted as a good idea and gives more tactical options to the heroes, I think one of the Pistol cards should be treated as a Crossbow. Treat as a Pistol, including Out of Ammo risk, but it is silent and does not trigger (pun intended) the Gunshot Attracts Zombies rule.

This gives the heroes the option of killing quietly.

I personally think it makes more sense to let all weapon items attract zombies but you do have a point. Perhaps a new Hero Card 'Silencer' could do the trick? I'm still looking for a way to print custom cards to make them look and feel like the original FFP ones, though...

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zombie Card idea - Gunshot attracts zombies - scarydk - 11-27-2012 10:04 AM