Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!!
11-18-2012, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2012 08:19 PM by RaidCasto.)
RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!!
1. Doom 3--I know its not a traditional zombie game(there are some in it), but play it with the lights off and surround sound on. I think its the scariest game of all time.

2. Left 4 Dead 2--better melee than the original.

3. Resident Evil 4. One and two are classics, I really want to like this franchise more, but I can't fully buy into it when you're wielding rocket launchers with unlimited ammo. My favoriteof the series so far, after Code Veronica.

***Big time honorable mention to Corpse Killer on the 3DO, that hit all the right notes--an island setting similar to Fulci's Zombi, rooted in voodoo. Live action shooter too which I prefer to polygons. It was Left 4 Dead years before its time. On second thought, this should be #2, I just haven't played it in years.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - RaidCasto - 11-18-2012 08:15 PM