Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Working on a scenario--any feedback appreciated
11-27-2012, 08:47 PM
RE: Working on a scenario--any feedback appreciated
(11-21-2012 09:33 PM)RaidCasto Wrote:  Thanks for the kind words Staypuft, I don't have Photoshop yet, so I won't be able to do a card yet, but I'm going to play around with it this weekend. I'm thinking either A. Heroes search for cure, and capture and carry is easier, or B. No searching, and the capture will be much tougher. I'm just really impressed with how many of our scenarios have come down to the final turn, and I don't want to make it too easy, nor difficult.

I hear ya! Balancing out your custom scenario is definitely one of the things that takes some planning. You don't want to make it too hard or too easy. You don't want to make it too long, or too short.

Also, for the record, you can find creative ways to get around it even if you don't have Photoshop. It won't look perfect, but it will at least be close enough. I just did it in Word, myself. I just paste in the blank template, then put in my picture, and include text boxes for the titles and stuff. I made sure to download the fonts so it looked as close to the real thing as I could get.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Working on a scenario--any feedback appreciated - StayPuft - 11-27-2012 08:47 PM