Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rough concept--rogue hero killing the others
12-06-2012, 09:18 PM
RE: Rough concept--rogue hero killing the others
(12-06-2012 08:27 AM)RaidCasto Wrote:  I like that Staypuft. Since I started with TP, I've always played heroes replenish and always zombie heroes. And I think it makes sense the traitor should get all wounds removed. Also a possibility, is 3 victory scenarios--heroes, zombies and traitor. Maybe the traitor has to destroy evidence or something. Hopefully by this weekend I can have something to try out.

Ooo! Man, I am really loving this scenario idea. From what you said above, another thought popped into my head. So, maybe one possibility would be the following:

When you reveal one of the number tiles, you look at it, and simply indicate to the other whether or not the number was for the traitor. If it was, you have to prove it. If it was not, you simply remove the number without showing anybody...

So, what this means is, if the traitor happens to find the traitor number tile, if they want to, they can lie and say it was NOT the traitor number. Thematically, think of this like they found and destroyed all evidence linking them to the zombies, so now nobody could ever find out they were the traitor unless they reveal themselves.

However, so that this does not remove all chance for the heroes to win, maybe the traitor HAS to reveal themselves if the heroes happen to fulfill all their other goals. Like, as we said before, maybe they are also trying to collect certain items or something like that. Otherwise, if you didn't do that, it would make it impossible for the heroes to win if the traitor found the traitor number tile.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rough concept--rogue hero killing the others - StayPuft - 12-06-2012 09:18 PM