Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
StayPuft Game Report: LNOE - Escape in the Truck
12-08-2012, 09:16 PM
RE: StayPuft Game Report: LNOE - Escape in the Truck
This is a great play report; thanks!

My family's first play was with this scenario, and it played out much like your own. My wife controlled Becky and Jake, my eldest daughter played as the Sheriff, and my youngest as Jenny. Within two turns, Becky found the gasoline and Jake found the keys. With only four zombies on the board, the heroes mad dashed it to the truck, leaving me worried that our first game would end so flat.

But then a great series of events turned the tide: I played the 'There's Too Many!' card, spawned a heap of zombies on that turn, then marched them straight towards the truck. On the turn right after the truck was fueled, I played the 'Overconfidence' card on the Sheriff. The now power drunk Sheriff leapt off the truck and started hand-to-hand combating the four zombies who had surrounded them (he had run out of ammo the following turn), amazingly killing two of them in the process. Jake, who was behind the wheel, stupidly left the vehicle to help out the now wounded (and much less confident) Sheriff. On my following turn I played an 'Unnecessary Self Sacrifice' on the drifter, then surrounded the truck with the rest of my zombies.

Let's just say it didn't end pretty for the heroes. Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: StayPuft Game Report: LNOE - Escape in the Truck - D. Boon's Ghost - 12-08-2012 09:16 PM