Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My first (requested) character
01-11-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: My first (requested) character
Wow thanks ! Watchmen02
Didn't expect so much positive criticism on my first creation.

I did toy around with the idea of making her move slower in a way, but eventually scrapped it.
As I see it, she's a good scavenger-type character. Even if the board is crowded with zombies, she can
quite easily sneak into buildings and search for scenario items and such. You wouldn't want to send her
into battle without some kind of weapon though, since she's not so strong with her bare hands.
That's why I gave her a ranged weapon at the start, and also balanced her sneakiness out by forcing her to drop any close-combat
weapon when carrying items, making her vulnerable when most important.

The font i used for her name is called Dead Secretary, and is available for free (personal use, I think) here:
http://www.dafont.com/dead-secretary.font

The "childish" font is Marker Felt, that comes with Mac OS X.

I haven't got the mini from Hasslefree yet, but I'll playtest her with a substitute mini next time I play.

If you come to think of anything else, please comment. I'm still learning how to balance the game Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My first (requested) character - Emp - 01-11-2013, 10:07 AM
RE: My first (requested) character - donvercetti - 01-11-2013 01:58 PM