Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted T-Bone Packer: Football Jock (LNoE Townsfolk) Hasslefree Miniatures (Tony)
01-20-2013, 03:01 AM
RE: Painted T-Bone Packer: Football Jock (LNoE Townsfolk)
(01-19-2013 11:36 PM)scarydk Wrote:  Is that Jason Hill with a giant burger? Or is that just another amazing Samuraitrev creation? Impressive work. Amazing what you are able to create with green stuff and your amazing painting skills!

It's like you run your own Witness Protection Programme that creates new identities for miniatures. Not sure what HF Tony was running away from but he sure looks like a perfect T-bone.

HahaZombie17 cheers scarydk. It took me a long time (weeks) to find suitable figures I thought I might stand a chance with converting to LNoE Townsfolk. There's still some out there I haven't found yet Deputy Taylor and Coach Packer. Tell you what if anyone can help me out and find some suitable figures I will give them a +1 Rep (bribery gets you anywhere!)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Painted T-Bone Packer: Football Jock (LNoE Townsfolk) - samuraitrev - 01-20-2013 03:01 AM