Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 18B Hunker Down (me as Heroes) New format
01-23-2013, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2013 08:06 PM by alderdust.)
RE: LNoE Game Report 18B Hunker Down (me as Heroes) New format Hawkeye style pictures
Nice report. I havent had much use for barricades except this scenario. I noticed you used the 2 length barricade when you placed one. I must of been doing it wrong i thought you had to place a barricade on each space and the 2 length one was for when you run out of single barricades to place you could "trade" some out. Is there a rule i missed somewhere that allows you to place a long barricade instead of a short one?
by the way have you began playing timber peak much yet? Did you incorporate it in or are you keeping it seperate?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LNoE Game Report 18B Hunker Down (me as Heroes) New format Hawkeye style pictures - alderdust - 01-23-2013 08:03 PM