Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think my gaming group is starting to die out. :-(
01-29-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: I think my gaming group is starting to die out. :-(
(01-28-2013 09:00 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  
(01-25-2013 10:32 PM)alderdust Wrote:  I started playing LNOE solo when I had a hankering and no one to play with you just have to be brutally honest and be ruthless.

How do you play solo? Personally, I don't think it would be quite the same. I just can't imagine it being all that fun just playing against myself. Can't quite put my finger on why, but there is just something about playing against somebody else that makes it more fun. I mean, it would be different if it were a game designed so it CAN be played solo. Then it can still be a ton of fun played solo. But, this was a game meant to be played by at least two people.

Its actually very easy and quite fun I mean just play both sides if you can play a zombie card play it dont hold onto any cards just keep cycling your hand as much as possible. If you have people to play with constantly you never have to worry about this but I only can get a group together every few months and thats not enough to fuel my want to play. I have played about 3 games solo now and they are all very close just when its your turn as heroes play as you would make all the decisions as if you didnt know the zombie hand. When you are zombies do all the things you wouldnt want to happen if you were the hero and remember to cycle your hand as much as possible even if it doesnt make alot of sense to play that card now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think my gaming group is starting to die out. :-( - alderdust - 01-29-2013 01:59 PM