Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New products at the web store!
06-26-2009, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2009 05:27 PM by SPARTAN VI.)
RE: New products at the web store!
I could imagine the Zombie player discarding the last card representing the total devastation of Woodinvale. But it wouldn't be any different if a Hero drew/discarded their last card instead. Other than an abrupt and anti-climatic ending, discarding the Hero deck is pure chance.

Before the Zombie Pillage rule, the only way a Zombie player could force the Heroes to discard from their deck would be a Zombie Card. It was a lousy rule and I think Jason Hill realized this; He created Zombie Pillage to legitimize the rule by introducing an ability that the Zombies can adapt to their strategy. This is important because before, if a Zombie strictly intended to win by discarding the Hero deck, he'd have to burn through cards to draw the right Zombie Event cards. Now with Zombie Pillage, if the Heroes decide to "turtle up," they run the risk of distant Zombies pillaging their deck to the ground. Keeps the Heroes active and the Zombie player engaged with their idle Zombies.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New products at the web store! - soundgirl - 06-09-2009, 09:28 PM
RE: New products at the web store! - Sarku - 06-10-2009, 04:36 AM
RE: New products at the web store! - Sarku - 06-11-2009, 04:29 AM
RE: New products at the web store! - SPARTAN VI - 06-26-2009 05:26 PM