Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Swagbucks to buy board games
02-18-2013, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2013 09:20 PM by alderdust.)
RE: Swagbucks to buy board games
(02-18-2013 08:11 PM)friskers96 Wrote:  Is there a participation limit on surveys? Everytime I try to do one I fill out basic info and it says its not there.. It was the daily survey..

If you go to to the trusted surveys under earn or find daily surveys in the news feed those are the way to go there isnt a participation limit but you may have to take a quick qualifying survey to view all of your potential surveys you qualify for. If you get one that says its not there it may of reached its quoto in which case you may just need to try again.

I just got a code too for those who sign up use the Sign Up code, “ShareTheLove”. It gives you and automatic 50 bonus Swag Bucks upon registration.

remember to read the answers carefully cause clicking through them some surveys have a "Select disagree here" to catch those that just click through carelessly and that will cause you to be disqualified. Here are some examples on a survey i just took

[Image: 23w2uf8.jpg]

[Image: xvms1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Swagbucks to buy board games - alderdust - 02-18-2013, 02:56 AM
RE: Swagbucks to buy board games - alderdust - 02-18-2013 08:24 PM
RE: Swagbucks to buy board games - jimbal - 02-21-2013, 03:21 AM