Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
DZD/Find the townsfolk Improvements!
04-03-2013, 03:47 AM
RE: Escape in the Truck/All Hallows Eve/DZD/Find the townsfolk Improvements!
I'd strongly recommend following the Radio for Help approach (Timber Peak scenario) for revamping Escape in the Truck. I don't have the scenario card with me, but I think it worked this way:

- Players would use the numbered tokens from 1-8, turn them face down and mix them up, then place them in random buildings (2 per L-board).
- A D6 is rolled twice to represent where the Gas and the Keys are. If the second roll is the same as the first, reroll it. So if the rolls are 2 and 6, for example, then the buildings with the numbers 2 and 6 are the ones where the Gas and the Keys are.
- When Searching in a building with a number token, the Hero player may opt to turn the token face up instead of drawing a card. If it matches one of the numbers rolled earlier, then they've found either one of the items. The Hero who found the item can be given a token to represent the item, already established rules on what happens to these tokens can be followed (exchanging items, item stays in the same square if the Hero dies, etc.)
- There's no need to remove the Keys and Gasoline cards from the Hero deck. Just keep them in and play the cards for their normal effects. Just What I Needed is played like there were no Scenario Search items in the deck.

What do you guys think? Those who have Timber Peak and have played Radio For Help, chime in!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Escape in the Truck/All Hallows Eve/DZD/Find the townsfolk Improvements! - LabRat - 04-03-2013 03:47 AM