Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
DZD/Find the townsfolk Improvements!
04-04-2013, 03:20 AM
RE: Escape in the Truck/All Hallows Eve/DZD/Find the townsfolk Improvements!
(04-03-2013 11:37 PM)friskers96 Wrote:  I don't remember the skull being used in all hollows eve.. I do think it would be cool to have the hero that retrieves the book make a will check vs the book. If the hero fails they are turned into another zombie master...
About the gasoline search, maybe you lay out marker 1-8 like normal but upon finding the gas marker actually puts out a stockpile of gas markers, roll a D6 to see how many are placed. If a hero dies while hold a gas marker there is a 50/50 chance of it igniting. I think that would be a serious game changer...

There is no skull in all hallows eve originally. That whole thing is just a suggestion. I just think it is sweet to use the holy character to clense the evil skull and then bury it in the graveyard. This is a common theme with me but I try to eliminate scenario search items whenever possible.

I think that AHE is a pretty difficult scenario as it is originally. Having your hero turn into a zombie hero when he picked up the book would be brutal. Sweet theme idea though.

I also had an idea for AHE that the game should get harder when the zombie master is revealed. Something like zombie autospawn until he is killed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Escape in the Truck/All Hallows Eve/DZD/Find the townsfolk Improvements! - deepfreeze - 04-04-2013 03:20 AM