Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Escape in the Truck Reimagined
04-05-2013, 03:42 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2013 03:43 AM by deepfreeze.)
RE: Escape in the Truck Reimagined
(04-05-2013 03:31 AM)maxfool Wrote:  Very awesome work deepfreeze. Will give it a try.
Don't know much about Zombicide and the noise rules.
But I am interested in what you all come up with.

Thank you!

BTW for further noise rule discussion please use the other post I made. I personally think it is kind of a cool idea but probably not necessary. Also definitely not a part of the Escape in the Truck Scenario. (that's the main reason that I made another thread about it lol) I threw out some ideas there if people want to discuss it more.

I am working on a way to describe the end of this scenario better. I like everything the way it is, but I think there is a better way to explain it.

Also if anyone gets a chance to try the new Escape in the Truck please let me know how it goes! I hope to get to try it next weekend.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Escape in the Truck Reimagined - deepfreeze - 04-05-2013 03:42 AM