Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Townsfolk? More like Heroes!
04-05-2013, 10:46 AM
Townsfolk? More like Heroes!
Hello everybody! A while ago I started trying to convert all of the Townsfolk into Heroes, but I never go to finishing all of them. Well, I'm finally done, and it'd be great to know what you think of them, some of which I have changed since originally posting them. I know from another board that the game's creators actually already have Hero versions of all of the Townsfolk lying around that they just haven't shared with us yet, but if nothing else, maybe the features here can give you ideas for things that you can give you own Homebrew Heroes. Hope you enjoy!

COACH PACKER
GYM TEACHER
Teacher - Male
"Save the drama for yer' mama, son. We got Zombies to kill!"
START: GYM
Special Rules:
STARTER - Other Heroes in his space may roll for movement twice and take the higher result.
TACKLE - May Re-roll Fight Die rolls of 1.
[WOUNDED] [WOUNDED] [DEAD]

DEPUTY TAYLOR
THE SHERIFF'S SIDEKICK
Law Enforcement - Male
"Sheriff Anderson… is that you?"
START: POLICE STATION
Special Rules:
COVER FIRE - May start the game with a Revolver. Once per Activation when he misses a target with a Ranged Attack, select one:
- The next Ranged Attack made against that target by another Hero before the end of the Hero Turn gets a +1 bonus.
- The next time before the end of the Hero Turn that another Hero Fights the target, that Hero may roll an extra Fight Die.

DOC BRODY
COUNTRY PHYSICIAN
Medical - Male
"There an old country remedy for Zombies… an AXE!"
START: HOSPITAL
Special Rules:
IMMUNITY - Cannot gain any Infected Markers or be turned into a Zombie Hero.
TREATMENT - As a Move Action, may choose an Infected Marker or a [Remains in Play] Zombie Card on himself or another Hero in the same space and discard it on the D6 roll of 4+.

FARMER STY
THE FARMER
Farmer - Male
"Who's in here? I told you kids to stay outta my barn!"
START: FARMHOUSE
Special Rules:
GET BACK! - When a Zombie would move from an adjacent space, may immediately end that Zombie's movement on the D6 roll of 5+.

JEB
THE GREASE MONKEY
Criminal - Male
"I ain't runnin'… zombies or no zombies."
START: GAS STATION
Special Rules:
COCKY - Starts the game with the Zombie Card Overconfident.
TORQUE - Wounds a Zombie in a Fight as long as he has doubles on any of his Fight Dice. (He still takes a Wound, as normal, if the Zombie wins the Fight.)

LIZZY
SHOPKEEPER
Military - Female
"Don't get all stingy with your bullets. One more clean shot to the head..."
START: GUN SHOP
Special Rules:
ARSENAL - May start the game with a Pump Shotgun.
DOUBLE TAP - Once per Round, may immediately make a Ranged Attack with a Gun at a single Zombie within range beaten in a Fight. This never causes a Gun to run out of ammo or thus be discarded.

MILES
BLAST MINER
Military - Male
"Cover your ears, this is gonna be loud!"
START: TAVERN
Special Rules:
EXPLOSIVES EXPERT - Gains 1 extra Experience Token whenever he kills at least one Zombie with an Explosive.
SAFETY TRAINING - When he would be Killed by an Explosive, he instead takes a Wound. When a Fire starts in his space, he only takes a Wound on the D6 roll of 6 (rather than 4, 5, or 6).

MR. GOMEZ
HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
Teacher - Male
"Don't think you're getting out of detention just because you're a zombie."
START: HIGH SCHOOL
Special Rules:
DETENTION - During the start of each Hero Turn, may cancel a single Zombie Card on the roll of 5+ (or 3+ if the card is Bickering, Catfight, or This Could Be Our Last Night On Earth and targets at least one Student Hero).

MR. HYDE
THE SHOP TEACHER
Teacher - Male
"Run Billy, Run! I'll handle this."
Special Rules:
CRAFTSMAN - May discard 2 Items at any time to immediately draw a Hero Card or take any Item (except an Animal) out of the Hero Cards discard pile.
PROTECTIVE - On the D6 roll of 3+, may take a Wound in place of a Student Hero in the same space.

SAMANTHA
RADIO DJ
Student - Female
"To anyone that can hear this broadcast... run! Stay away from Timber Peak."
START: RADIO STATION
Special Rules:
BROADCAST - May give up a Move Action to allow another Hero in a Building Space to Search immediately.
LISTENERS - May give up a Move Action to remove a Townsfolk Event card from the Hero discard pile and place it at the top of the Hero deck.
YOUTH - May give up a Move Action to Fully Heal.
[WOUNDED] [DEAD]

"T-BONE"
FOOTBALL JOCK
Student - Male
"Hey, guys, what's up? Did you know there's, like, Zombies out there?"
Special Rules:
ASSIST - Any Student Hero in the same space may roll an extra Fight Die.
COME AT ME, BRO! - When a Zombie would move from an adjacent space, may force that Zombie to move into his space on the D6 roll of 3+.
YOUTH - May give up a Move Action to Fully Heal.
[WOUNDED] [DEAD]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Townsfolk? More like Heroes! - Twilight_Sonata - 04-05-2013 10:46 AM