Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Custom Hero Ideas! Are they balanced?
04-05-2013, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 08:00 PM by alderdust.)
Custom Hero Ideas! Are they balanced?
Hi all kindly Blakeb has offered to make me some custom hero cards of my game group. Below are my ideas. I want everyone to be critical and crucial of what I put. If someone is too over powered tell me and how you recommend fixing it. If someone is too weak tell me and how you would fix it. I want to get this right before submitting to Blakeb. No photos yet so sorry about that. Obviously some of the heroes are identical to other heroes already in the game. The one thing I did was the ladies only got 2 health but since they had a couple extra abilities I didnt put a healing ability like youth on them. I would like opinions on if this is too weak or what you think?

[Image: 3qeGyCAh.jpg]

[Image: xuMWp1Gh.jpg]

[Image: LkRZZW9.png]

[Image: 1qjdrRvh.jpg]

[Image: VLYfbzOh.jpg]

[Image: dfQHqzuh.jpg]

Jeremiah
Grocery File Maintenance Clerk
"Hail to the king baby...the grocery king!"
Graduate Student - Holy - Male
3 Wounds
Starts: Super Market
• Clean Up on Aisle 7 - May take a wound or discard an Item to Kill any Zombie beaten in a fight, even if no doubles were rolled.

Jesse
"I'll leave the lights on for ya."
Electronic Assembler
Professional - Male
3 Wounds
Starts: The Plant
• Handy – May add or subtract one to any roll when testing to see if a Hand Weapon Breaks.
• Rework - Once per turn, while inside of a Lights Out building may attempt to roll a 4+, if successful it cancels the Lights Out effect on the building.

Jonathan
"These are the days of out lives."
Small Town Law Man
Law Enforcement – Male
3 Wounds
Starts: Police Station
• County Officer – Starts the game with a Revolver.
• Man of Action – Instead of searching, may take a Revolver from the discard pile.

A.J.
Geologist
"f you and all yo mutha fuckin' friends!"
Professional – Science – Male
3 Wounds
Starts: Diner
• Rock Expert – Starts the game with the Pick Axe.
• Nice Stride – When entering a space with a Zombie, may immediately fight the Zombie and continue moving.

EDIT MAY 8TH 2013 - UPDATED the Character Cards to the ones that Blakeb has made so far I should have them all soon I finally got all my friends to send me there pics.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Custom Hero Ideas! Are they balanced? - alderdust - 04-05-2013 08:03 PM