Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Mutation Add-on (update: + New Scenario + more images)
04-16-2013, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2013 11:50 PM by labrys.)
RE: Mutation Add-on (update: + New Scenario + more images)
It requires something similar to a sun track marker. I will have to point out some sort of start point (such as the top dot), but each dot is a place the tracker can go. if it starts at top and you roll a 3 for movement (irrelevant of how many you actually moved) the tracker should be moved three dots clockwise. whatever is on that dot is he mutation for that turn. Could be nothing, could be a wound, could be a modifier, if it was a plus 1 to movement you could move 4 squares that turn (with your roll of 3). it will go round and round in circles on that outside track.

if you receive a wound move it in a track. what it lands on does not effect you. it will then move round on the next track. heal a wound go back up a track or if receive another wound (and still alive) go down a track further. the greater effects good and bad tend to be in the deeper tracks! some even heal infections (or give you them).

I'm holding this mechanic brings in quite a bit or random chaos into the game. makes you want to avoid the Mutator zombies. if your feeling lucky/reckless go for it!

I bit the sheriff.. but I did not bite the deputy.

---------------------------------------------------
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mutation Add-on - labrys - 04-15-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: Mutation Add-on (update: + New Scenario + more images) - labrys - 04-16-2013 04:36 PM