Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LabRat's Laboratory - LNOE Game stats
04-19-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: LabRat's Laboratory - LNOE Game stats
(04-19-2013 06:26 PM)friskers96 Wrote:  If you tell me he's 7 I'm going to poke you and throw a sheep at you. Watchmen02 Sounds like he need tactical training!! I think a zombie movie marathon followed by a lnoe marathon is in order. It's like watching game films before the big game. Also what game components are you using, everything or only certain expansions. Copious amounts of rules might me overwhelming and distracting his decision making.

He's 19. He plays DOTA a lot, so he should have some level of skill Watchmen02 I don't know what happened, for some reason his tactical skill regressed to the point that I even asked him point blank if he was trying to lose on purpose, trying to get his Heroes killed so that he'd have a chance at getting Heroes that he wanted to play. But he's claiming that he's not doing it on purpose.

We're playing LNOE base, Growing Hunger and Hero Pack 1. This is one of the reasons that I opted not to get SOTF - I think it'll add a layer of complexity that will be uncomfortable for the people that I play with.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LabRat's Laboratory - LNOE Game stats - LabRat - 04-19-2013 07:09 PM