Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Liliana the "Lost Soul" = GHOST?!?!?
04-23-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Liliana the "Lost Soul" = GHOST?!?!?
(04-23-2013 01:30 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote:  You know, when playing I never gave this a grain of thought. I always took it as a lost soul metaphorically, not metaphysically.

*Nods* Same here. I took it that the "Fights with Spirit" was just something that she'd learned, or a result of the attack that wiped out her village. But it never quite felt right. The character didn't have a "hook" that I could readily grasp, except as you say above, which TBH wasn't inspiring or didn't really jive with the rest of the character as presented.

Now it all makes SO much more sense! Watchmen02

(04-23-2013 01:30 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote:  That is really freaking awesome that you figured it out.

I absolutely love finding out about the hidden meaning in stuff. It takes whatever the subject is to new depths.

Agreed. Watchmen02

(04-23-2013 01:30 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote:  @Moonsylver - don't know why but I immediately read "Seymour Skinner" and started laughing out loud.

[Image: Seymour_Skinner.png]

[Image: pic481732_md.jpg]

Separated at birth?

Insane20
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liliana the "Lost Soul" = GHOST?!?!? - MoonSylver - 04-23-2013 04:25 PM