Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Liliana the "Lost Soul" = GHOST?!?!?
05-02-2013, 01:26 PM
RE: Liliana the "Lost Soul" = GHOST?!?!?
(05-02-2013 10:18 AM)themanfromsaturn Wrote:  That's funny, because I'm in the opposite position. I'm interested in fortune and glory, but after painting my ATOE minis, paintng a whole new game seems daunting, and if I were to buy it, I would feel compelled to paint it.

I like your work! Part of my hesitation about buying fortune and glory is all the mook villain minis I would have to paint. I like the idea of painting heroes and character villains, but painting all those mafia and nazi redshirts (brownshirts?) seems tedious.

I am currently in the midst of painting FanG, and while there are many figures to paint, the henchmen are quite easy. I literally line them up and paint in an assembly line sectioning them out. Starting with skin tones, then with pants, then shirts & hats, so on and so on. It takes usually about 45 minutes for each section (i.e. skin tones, pants) of each assembly line. I did split the nazi soldiers into 2 groups of eight, but honestly it doesn't take that long. I do one to two sections a night in about a 2 hour period. I finished a rack of nazis in about 3, 2-hour sessions.

Just through on an audiobook or the tv or something and you are all set.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liliana the "Lost Soul" = GHOST?!?!? - Wasteland Jack - 05-02-2013 01:26 PM