Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Mr Hyde (LNoE Townsfolk) from cp models
05-09-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: Painted Mr Hyde (LNoE Townsfolk) from cp models
(03-27-2014 05:43 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(03-26-2014 05:44 AM)BriBriSlat Wrote:  Wow...I can't believe there are so many figures out there that happen to fit LNOE Townsfolk! Are these to scale with the official figures? Obviously they look a bit more chunky/cartoonish, but how about height?

Perfect scale. 28mm. Thanks for taking a lookZombie17

(03-26-2014 09:26 AM)Fizzgaz Wrote:  Love it. I don't have the painting skills for this stuff, but love the extra stuff. Would love to find someone who sells this sort of stuff. As a painted set. My favourite is t-bone you have captured dumb jock brilliantly

Thank you. I enjoyed searching for these guys but I'm still on the hunt for a suitable models for Coach Packer: Gym Teacher, Miles: Blast Miner and Samantha: Radio DJ, Frank, Forest Ranger and Hurst, Survivalist.

This is so cool that you made miatures for the townsfolk. As you read in the variant I'm working on, I to am interested in giving the "extras" bigger roles to play in the movie. They deserve a shot you know. If they don't even get a line in this film how well will their acting career really progress :P

But seriously you found perfect models and I'm really astonished at the painting you do on your miniatures. I mean the amount of detail you work into such smaaaall sculptures is truly a feat. Bravo samurai. Thy brush be thy blade.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Painted Mr Hyde (LNoE Townsfolk) from cp models - aprillo - 05-09-2014 02:46 PM