Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Look at the top Card of the Deck before Searching? Or 3 Health Boxes with Youth?
05-01-2013, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2013 03:52 PM by friskers96.)
Look at the top Card of the Hero Deck before Searching? Or 3 Health Boxes with Youth?
I keep having an issue with the health on Isabella. If we're going with theme then being an army brat shouldn't make her hardier. I'd go with more skillful, greater knowledge of self defense, survivalist traits. Army brats don't endure the same training and physical conditioning as they're parents. Now you might go with Military School Dropout or something.. She got in trouble running with gangs on the mean streets, instead of prison she got sentenced to 4 years of military school. She's AWOL and on the run. Woodinvale, wrong place....right time.... *dun, dun, DUN!*

Also, you thread title is a little long, people are going to have trouble posting.

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Look at the top Card of the Hero Deck before Searching? Or 3 Health Boxes with Youth? - friskers96 - 05-01-2013 03:51 PM