Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Look at the top Card of the Deck before Searching? Or 3 Health Boxes with Youth?
05-01-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: Look at the top Card of the Hero Deck/ 3 Health Boxes with Youth?
Other members can perhaps commenton the balancing of your ideas a little better. I am still relatively new to the game (about a year now), especially compared to some of the others here. So, I haven't necessarily gotten all the balancing stuff down mysel.

But, I just wanted to mention that I think the characters are really cool! They are really well thought out and would fit in perfectly with the other characters in the game.

I really like the idea of allowing the librarian to "research" by looking at the card before deciding. I mean, it does cause a minor concern when you figure, if she then decides not to search, the heroes all know what is next in the deck. But, I think you can easily explain around that thematically. Overall, I think they are really cool.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look at the top Card of the Hero Deck/ 3 Health Boxes with Youth? - StayPuft - 05-01-2013 07:59 PM