Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Nearly there, here is my teaser..
05-04-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: Nearly there, here is my teaser..
Yeah, as I said I figured I was just getting my D&D terminology mixed with my LNoE terminology.

I also agree that just waiting Belial out is very dangerous with a lot of regular zombies running amok on the board. But savvy Heroes know how to manage an abundance of zeds while still trying to outmaneuver the scenario objectives.

What I'd suggest doing is playtest with the original 4+ or become Relic Zombie Hero a couple of times, then playtest with the wound system a couple of times.

If there are four Relic Zombies on the board, does that still mean there can be 14 regular zombies? Or can there only be 14 regular zombies if all the Relic Zombies have been killed? Do they count as completely separate pools, making a possibility of 19 enemies on the board at once when Belial is summoned, and not counting Zombie Heroes/Relic Zombie Heroes?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nearly there, here is my teaser.. - Irish Daigle - 05-04-2013 08:43 PM