Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got A Touch of Evil for my birthday!!! :-)
06-06-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: I got A Touch of Evil for my birthday!!! :-)
(06-06-2013 12:10 AM)MoonSylver Wrote:  Or you could just play Solo. That's one of the areas ATOE & FanG have LNOE beat: Solo playable. Zombie03
---MSWatchmen01

I think you are probably correct. I mean, technically, the box says 2 - 8 players. However, considering that nobody actually plays as the villain, and considering that there is a cooperative version of the game anyway, I am thinking it would probably be easy to play solo. I haven't finished reading all the rules just yet, though.

(06-06-2013 03:44 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  TRAITOR!!! HERITIC!!!

I'm just grumpy cause you beat me to it... Watchmen02
Happy gaming man, hope to see a you tube review!!

Oh! and most importantly, Happy Birthday!

LOL! To me, getting this game is all part of my Last Night On Earth love. It is the same company, so it is just one more way for me to support them. ;-)

And thank you! Yes, I probably will wind up doing a YouTube video on this game as well. ;-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I got A Touch of Evil for my birthday!!! :-) - StayPuft - 06-06-2013 07:55 PM