Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hunt For Survivors LNoE + Every Expansion inc. Timber Peak
06-11-2013, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2013 09:54 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Hunt For Survivors LNoE + Every Expansion inc. Timber Peak
(06-11-2013 01:45 AM)D3ADST1CK Wrote:  Nice writeup, this sounds like a lot of fun. The fire rules would definately add some spice to the base game.

No fires were started on this game. Maybe next time Zombie17

(06-11-2013 12:35 PM)alderdust Wrote:  Glad to hear you like them together I feel the same way! Nice report too I have missed these!

I had you in mind putting this together as you requested more. Thanks for getting me back into Game Reports!

(06-11-2013 06:30 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Top and entertaining write up. Did you choose not to play with the Fire rules? I thought explosions automatically started (big) fires.

I still prefer TP as a stand alone as the new characters, scenarios and rules seem to feel seperate to the LNOE experience - as of course they should as the setting is post the Woodinvale outbreak. Really looking forward to BITF!

The explosions were caused by Dynamite (which doesn't cause Fires) it's more of just a blast. Think Artz in Lost.
I think TP can be mixed in (technically and thematically) it doesn't have to be but it can be. Technically TP fits in smoothly with the existing rule sets e.g. Survival Decks, Grave Weapons, Barriers, Sewers, Advanced Abilities. Thematically the events of Woodinvale can be set after TP. For example TP could be destroyed and the TP characters survivors make it back to Woodinvale. Maybe to rescue someone or try to take back the town. If I was writing a game report I could come up with lots of reasons to use everything in one game/story.

Happy gaming

Would you guys like to see new Game Reports?
The reason I ask is they take me about 5 hours to put together which is a drag but I kinda like adding something to the community. Basically if the demand is there I will post more...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hunt For Survivors LNoE + Every Expansion inc. Timber Peak - samuraitrev - 06-11-2013 09:24 PM