Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Once again... all it took was once!
06-19-2013, 10:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2013 10:59 PM by MoonSylver.)
RE: Once again... all it took was once!
(06-19-2013 02:06 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  I got hooked on LNOE, ATOE and F&G in quick succession in that order and now have all the expansions. I loved the heavy thematic and quality of FFP games - it's a very enjoyable journey of discovery.

I'm happy to stay with this rather than move into the other games e.g. IFOS or COPE as I don't have a limitless budget or time and I don't have the same attraction to these themes.

This is my experience to a "T" as well. I was a LNOE guy first, but ATOE is the one that won my heart the most, for reasons I'm still not sure of. Theme, mood, & period I suppose. Gameplay is another. FanG is a winner as well. And I still like LNOE, but ATOE is the one for me.

I envy you the "first time/new" experience. Just wait until you get all the expansions. I envy you the experience of getting to try those for the first time as well.

I'll get to recapture a little taste of it this fall when the new FanG expansion & HP is out. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Once again... all it took was once! - MoonSylver - 06-19-2013 10:55 PM