Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hold the Line ~Single Player Mission
10-11-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: Hold the Line ~Single Player Mission
One mechanic you could try is to use a third color zombie (red, purple, black or radioactive) and have them spawn after each zombie turn. Roll a D6 and spawn that many zombies. Place them evenly on pits starting with the pits on the hero side of the board, closest to the hero edge of the board. These zombies move each round 1 space laterally (horizontally) in a continuing direction until they bounce on the edge of the board and come back. Unlike the horde though, these ARE subject to zombie hunger. Their particular directional facing should be maintained though so if a hero leaves their space they still continue in their asigned direction, although they may be in a different row now.

You could say that the portion of the board that is behind the trailing horde zombie is inactive for spawning...zombies can only be spawned into active pits. Those are pits on the forward side of the traveling horde. Also any spawned zombie that is left behind the trailing horde zombie is removed from the board.

These zombies might even allow the zombie cards to work well, for zombie movement and such.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hold the Line ~Single Player Mission - ATOEtalGeek - 10-11-2013 08:43 PM