Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The second coming of Ophelia
06-21-2013, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2013 04:48 PM by Pfr_Fate.)
RE: The second coming of Ophelia
Of course, until they release the names in the 'credits', I can't be sure...and even then, who is to say 100% (same actress, two characters).

Remove the heavy eye-makeup and ignore the lighting shading of skin tone. The nose is the same, the eyes, the general shape of the face. High cheekbones, that little hollow area under the cheekbones, etc. I think they are the same actress.

Ophelia is a 'reformed' nun. Reformed from what? Could be anything...but her ability of Dark Past is odd and oddly named. It is also similar to 'Vampire' in ATOE. Ophelia's other ability of Redemption could be her using her supernatural abilities to end fights around the board, but it tires her blood (thus a Wound).

Ophelia means 'Help' in greek. Showing her redemptive side. It is somewhat gothic and tragic. Valeria means Strong. She knows uses her strength for good.

--I think it is the same actress.
--The cross on the LNOE box also happens to be the one used for the ATOE artifact "Cross of Kandor" (perhaps it can be held by Vampires?)
--In ATOE cards, Valeria entered the Suffian Crypt - a place where you gain Honor or become possessed! I think she passed her test.
--Valeria came (long ago) from a fallen kingdom called Pharox...described in FANG as a land of twisted legends of sinister, vampiric warrior caste. Getting that artifact in FANG gives the power of healing when you defeat an enemy in combat.

I thus beleive that dear Valeria has crossed from ATOE into LNOE.

(Gotta love the Frog....perhaps Ophelia/Valeria and Cartwright will get together..maybe they already have...? It could be their 'Last Night on Earth'!!!)

Messages In This Thread
The second coming of Ophelia - Pfr_Fate - 06-21-2013, 12:34 PM
RE: The second coming of Ophelia - Pfr_Fate - 06-21-2013 04:39 PM
RE: The second coming of Ophelia - LabRat - 06-24-2013, 09:48 PM