Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Life sure is an emotional roller coaster
08-13-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: Life sure is an emotional roller coaster
In my case, ultimately I probably am better off without her than with her, but that doesn't mean I didn't love her, wanted it to end, or didn't want to try & save the marriage, for the kids if nothing else, but it wasn't my call. And even though I'm better off without her, it still doesn't mean I'm happy about it. Intellectually you can know one thing & still feel another, emotionally.

(08-12-2013 11:55 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  But, life's a b*tch and then you die. Seems the secret of life is just learning your way to be happy despite all the crap that gets heaped upon you.

True dat. For me life & happiness is exactly like this:

Quote:If it is what you want, then I hope you find out you were wrong. I hope you find your true soulmate. If you really feel you are happier without, then I hope you the best in that endeavor.

Meh. It's not really what I want, but I don't really think I have any choice in the matter. It's just what is. And honestly, even if the opportunity presents itself, I don't know how I'd ever trust anybody ever again. Tried it, it didn't work out so good, won't do it again, die alone & miserable. Just the way it is. Zombie18

And in more cheerful news:

Freak02

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life sure is an emotional roller coaster - MoonSylver - 08-13-2013 12:50 AM