Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More Grave weapons/Evolved zombies
10-08-2013, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2013 05:20 PM by ch82.)
RE: More Grave weapons/Evolved zombies
Ah ok I don't own timber peak so I didn't realize that there was something similar already. I've browsed the cards a bit and read the rules but that's about it. Yes walking fireball was my thought. Something the heroes might want to chase down and kill least their buildings get burned to the ground.

I have these green ooze tokens that I got with the growing hunger expansion and I know they can be used with the radioactive grave dead. Instead of using them to to make heroes roll fewer fight dice I was thinking of alternatively using them to stop or slow movement

To clarify the cursed zombie it is similar to the Brains zombie card which lets you add +1 to your die roll but instead you can subtract 1 from a hero dice roll once per fight. I see benefit in it to break doubles or skirt by heroes that win on ties
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
More Grave weapons/Evolved zombies - ch82 - 10-08-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: More Grave weapons/Evolved zombies - ch82 - 10-08-2013 04:54 PM