Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More Grave weapons/Evolved zombies
10-10-2013, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 12:39 AM by ForestRunner.)
RE: More Grave weapons/Evolved zombies
Sometimes, we use ELECTRIFIED ZOMBIES - and use the black zombies to represent them (charred resemblence).

Spawn rules:
1. As per Grave Weapon zombies (ie one electrified zombie costs two normal zombies).
2. May only spawn from the spawning pits in the power station(s) - ie both Woodinvale & Timber Peak. Note, normal zombies can also spawn here.

Special Rules:
1. On any hit that would normally wound a hero, the hero must roll a die. On a 1 or 2 the hero is instantly killed irrespective of the number of wounds they have incurred.
2. Cards impacting the cancelling of combat rolls have no effect on the death roll above.
3. Electrified Zombies have immunity to electricity. Example is no effect from a card like Jumper Cables or anything electrical based.

The idea was to instill fear into the game. As an old AD&D rpg'er, something that killed a character instantly was greatly feared. Whilst not an inescapable insta-kill it adds another dimension to the game without dramatically altering rules and mechanics of the game. It definitely alters the Heroes tactics.

Also, the zombies have numerous potential insta-kill situations against them... time for payback Zombie15 Zombie15 Zombie15

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
More Grave weapons/Evolved zombies - ch82 - 10-08-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: More Grave weapons/Evolved zombies - ForestRunner - 10-10-2013 11:26 PM