Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the Adventure Book for?
11-25-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: What is the Adventure Book for?
(10-26-2013 12:16 AM)alderdust Wrote:  
(10-25-2013 07:21 PM)mqstout Wrote:  I've interpreted SoB as a game of a series of pre-written scenarios, similar to Mansions of Madness or Mice and Mystics.

Yeah same you play through the chapters or scenarios like mice and mystics and it tells you how to set up the board and what the mission objective is.

I expect it to work like the scenarios in Warhammer Quest. You pick or randomly determine the mission. That tells you the plot, what you need to achieve and any modifications to normal game play (Eg more monsters in the objective room).
During play monsters are drawn via cards, then depending on the level of the players, you will have more of each monster, harder monsters, or both!
The actual missions are unlikely to specify exactly which monsters are used but may guide players on theme (eg mostly Tredarian monsters)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the Adventure Book for? - asurin - 11-25-2013 09:48 AM