Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Party game fun night extravaganza!
11-07-2013, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2013 04:03 PM by Mello Man.)
RE: Party game fun night extravaganza!
Quote:How do you plan to enforce the transition?
With violence!

That's an excellent point. I hadn't really given it any thought. I suppose by setting places at the table with cups of stew as well as the role cards for Werewolf. That should make people curious, right?

Starting with the quick crack fix of hilarity that is CAH may not be a good idea after all. While I'm trying introduce games with more tension, I don't want people looking longingly at the CAH deck. Perhaps something like Toc Toc Woodman is in order. It's another silly game, similar to Jenga, where you try to knock off the sides of this plastic tree with a toy axe. It's simple enough that it should grow boring after a few quick games.

I've never heard of Texas Zombies before. Does it work with 10 people? I'll look into it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Party game fun night extravaganza! - Mello Man - 11-07-2013 01:27 AM