Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blood in the Forest Update on Facebook
11-19-2013, 04:51 AM
RE: Blood in the Forest Update on Facebook
Here is what Scott had to say about the delay when I asked him in the sob comments:

Quote:@Thomas - "Is blood in the forest inevitably delayed till 2014?" - Not sure yet. Here's what happened - I'll keep it short cause I'm not sure how many folks here are Last Night on Earth fans - In China, they had two issues with the steel mold for the new Zombie minis and the mold had to be retooled. This pushed back the game by several weeks. Unfortunately, that put us into the window of manufacturing and shipping for the Holidays. Meaning that it has been crazy trying to actually get the expansion here. Once we have confirmation on a booking of shipment, we will post a new release date. Remember that it must travel across the ocean on a cargo ship and then pass customs, etc. We are hoping for late December.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blood in the Forest Update on Facebook - LSD - 11-19-2013 04:51 AM