Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Villain - The Replicator
11-15-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: New Villain - The Replicator
(11-15-2013 05:15 PM)gavindowning Wrote:  "Spirit Test of HONOR+1" seems odd. Do you mean, the higher a person's Honor, the tougher it is to succeed? Someone with an Honor of 6 wouldn't be able to pass the test at all?

I mean, they've never had dice rolls set up like that before, but that doesn't mean you can't do that for your enemy. But I am a bit perplexed by the mechanic in this specific situation.

Perhaps something like 6 - Honor, so someone with an Honor 1 has a target of 5, while someone with an Honor of 5 will pretty much automatically succeed. It depends on what you're looking for, I suppose.

But that is exactly what I wanted. So a person with a Honor of 6, can't make a deal with the demon, because his honor prevents him/her from doing such a thing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New Villain - The Replicator - ekr3peeK - 11-15-2013, 12:20 AM
RE: New Villain - The Replicator - ekr3peeK - 11-15-2013 05:30 PM