Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Few Characters I Created Awhile Back
11-17-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: A Few Characters I Created Awhile Back
The combo of repeatedly moving with a character and allowing the carried character to search essentially is just a game of keep away for some scenarios until the search items come up. Forcing characters to move helps run down the clock for the zombie player since it takes away the ability to search. Additionally it allows you to easily span the entire map. Use drake to carry x spaces then "wounded" hero can then move x spaces for their turn. That can put a huge distance between that character and the zombies. Depending on the positioning he could end his carry on the space of a 3rd hero to set up yet another carry for the start of the next round.

As for the grenade ability I think he should be required to have an explosive item in order to use it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Characters I Created Awhile Back - ch82 - 11-17-2013 08:57 PM