Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Captain Hawkins - Field Command ability
12-17-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: Captain Hawkins - Field Command ability
(12-17-2013 12:04 PM)spirit Wrote:  
(12-14-2013 05:11 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  "During his Move phase, may pay 1 Investigation to move a Militia marker to any other space on the board.

To me that sums it up, it says "a" and "marker" not "markers"!

Surely that indicates just one?

The Hero card concerned... the Call to Arms stipulates once per turn as already quoted in the thread. The Field Command does not. So why the differentiation??

Usually FFP rules/cards stipulate when there is a limit. Quick example was opening the rulebook to a random page. Pages 12/13 of the main rulebook (Encounter the Space + Collect Investigation from the Board) stipulate such a limit of once per turn.

Same area page 13 Heal Wound's - a Hero may spend 3 Investigation to heal one of their Wounds. There is no stipulated limit... so there is nothing against spending 6 investigation to heal two wounds.

Each to their own, but:
1) I prefer my game nights/sessions to not be bogged down with semantics, and let it flow for the enjoyment of all.
2) The English language is already bastardised enough... further complications are unnecessary.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Hawkins - Field Command ability - ForestRunner - 12-17-2013 01:08 PM