Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Defend the Manor - Massive game for Game Festival
03-12-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Defend the Manor - Massive game for Game Festival
(03-11-2014 05:33 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  This sounds great. I will try to help you with this. It's going to be very bloody!

Are you using Fire?
Grave Weapon Zombies?
Survival Tactics and Unique Items?

Lots to consider and it's very hard to judge how to balance the game without testing. Here's what you've got so far (using the dots system, introduced by FFP)

Heroes
00= Barricades
00= Heroes Replenish
00= Hero Starting Cards (x1)
00000= Extra Heroes (5 dots each) so [7 extra Heroes x 5 = 35 dots]
Total=41 dots

Zombies
00= Always Zombie Heroes
0000= Zombies Auto Spawn
0000= Zombie Horde (21) (well 28 in your case!)
unknown = Extra Zombie Fight Dice (1)
unknown = Zombie Card hand size (6)
Total = 10 dots (+ unknowns maybe 5 and 10 which would give you 25 total)

See here for the other dot costs http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...ence-chart

Hope this helpsWatchmen02

Thanks Trev that does help some. I could swear there were dots for extra fight dice and hand size increase. I've essentially combined Defend the Manor with Revenge of the Dead. I don't expect to have this be perfectly balanced. I'm thinkin ill drop barricades just for the sake of simplicity. Ill keep what I have for the zombies but allow the heroes to take the first turn. Ill also limit the initial spawn to the pits to the outer edges. Ill post pics later tonight of the setup.

Also I'm supposed to write up a little blurb about my event so I'm thinking something like this:

The town of Woodbury has been overrun with zombies. The last safe haven in town is the Manor house. Team up with the last of the survivors to defend the Manor from the revenge of the Dead. How long can you survive?

Oh also no to fires, grave weapons, survival decks. Less to keep track of the better.

I'm also thinking of keeping the zombie win of 9 zombies in the Manor but upping it a higher number. Should I just double it to 18 since I'm running 28 zombies?

One last question for now: Should I have a manor deck? I'm leaning towards yes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Defend the Manor - Massive game for Game Festival - stubobj - 03-12-2014 10:32 PM