Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Defend the Manor - Massive game for Game Festival
03-14-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: Defend the Manor - Massive game for Game Festival
(03-13-2014 04:34 PM)sgiove Wrote:  
(03-13-2014 12:33 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  With 11 Heroes it's going to be hard to get 9 Zombies into the Manor House. Hmm 18 is too much how about 12? Like I say it's tricky without any playtesting. I hope this goes well. I'm looking forward to hearing about itWatchmen02

I'm confused. If you are saying it's going to be difficult to get 9 zombies into the manor with 11 Heroes defending, why would you want to increase the number of zombies needed in the mansion? If admitting 9 will be too difficult, wouldn't it make more sense to reduce that number rather than increase it?

The flip side is that the zombie horde will be doubled as well. So, with a zombie horde double the normal size and a hero group almost triple to normal size, maybe try playtesting the 9 zombie rule first and take it from there?

Sorry if I didn't explain clearly (it was a late nightZombie17). No, I think it will be quite easy to get 9 Zombies into the Manor House with Zombies Autospawn and a Zombie hand of 6. To increase the difficulty for the Zombies they would have to get more Zombies in. Say 12, maybe more?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Defend the Manor - Massive game for Game Festival - samuraitrev - 03-14-2014 12:20 AM