Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Defend the Manor - Massive game for Game Festival
03-20-2014, 06:04 PM
RE: Defend the Manor - Massive game for Game Festival
Well unfortunately this ended up a huge failure. The Game Festival was 3 days long and I had "events" scheduled each day. My "events" were mixed in with the open gaming. I only got 2 people to demo Last night on Earth Friday night. I was ok with that since it was the first night and it started in the evening. The next day I did some Legendary:Marvel demos and again only had 2 people to sit down. So I had high hopes for Sunday since I was given a 4hr time block. When I showed up around 330(event was supposed to start at 4) there wasnt a single table available for me. I walked around for about 15 min hoping a table would clear or someone in charge would help out. No one talked to me! I couldnt even tell who was in charge. So after the small turnout I had gotten previous days I wasnt going to waste my time. I was pretty upset there wasnt a specified area for us running events. I was even in contact with the organizers telling them what I was doing and the space I would need weeks before the Festival. I dont understand why I bothered with that if they were just throwing everyone into one room. So I guess Ill have to try this out at our local Zombie Fest in August (hopefully its not the same weekend as Gencon)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Defend the Manor - Massive game for Game Festival - stubobj - 03-20-2014 06:04 PM