Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Defend the Manor - Massive game for Game Festival
04-06-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Defend the Manor - Massive game for Game Festival
So yesterday was Tabletop day and I finally got to give this a try. We ended up with 7 Heroes playing. Instead of seeing how long we could last we went with 20 rounds figuring thatd be a long enough game and still leave us time for other games. Overall we had a blast! Really there was only 2 things I wanted to change after playing. Zombies hand size will be just fine as the default 4 card limit. Also I feel the Heroes should take the first turn. Before I even got my turn I had to fight a zombie with 2 other zombies adjacent. So my character (Alice) had to spend the first few turns running so it wasnt til turn 4 or 5 when she finally got the chance to search. We did have amongst us a Revolver, 2 police shotguns, Baseball bat, a torch and some event cards. We missed so much with the guns. They never ran out of ammo our aim just sucked! Around the 7-8th turn all 28 zombies were on then board. We had to send a few sacrificial lambs to pull some Zombies from the Manor out. If we couldve found some dynamite we couldve easily taken out half the horde. From there things just went down hill. Jake was the only one still alive with 4 turns left. There was just too many zombies.

I guess theres one other thing that needs to fixed. Once Heroes moved from start locations the boards on each end saw little to no play. One player suggested changing to layout so Manor and Radio station are at opposite ends and both locations must be defended. I really like the idea and hopefully we will get to try it out sometime.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Defend the Manor - Massive game for Game Festival - stubobj - 04-06-2014 06:08 PM