Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The word is there will be a heropack 2....
08-23-2017, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2017 06:00 PM by Capey.)
RE: The word is there will be a heropack 2....
Thanks for posting that link - I think that covers my query about new hero/zombie deck cards in the 10th anniversary edition. FFP eventually emailed me back to say yes there will be new cards but not what they are. I take it from watching that video that the new cards are just updated versions of the original decks with additional text that covers rules from the expansions or clears up errata, plus better quality photos.

Still no news of what the new cards in Hero Pack 2 are, that video says they sold out all copies at Gen Con so somebody must know somewhere with one? Do FFP update the wiki? If so, they haven't included the Air Strike supplement in the master card list and that came out years ago...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The word is there will be a heropack 2.... - Capey - 08-23-2017 05:58 PM