Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Grave Dead Rule Variant
05-09-2014, 11:09 AM
RE: Zombie Grave Dead Rule Variant
Good thought. I like the idea of mixing the Grave Dead up a little and perhaps having all of them appear in a game. Here's an idea to add to it: The ZP could assign the number tokens beneath the Zombies face down so only he knows which is which - at least at the time of deployment. The Heroes don't know the Zombies ability until they fight it.

The Freshly Dead and Pack Mentality would be deployed face-up in any case because they affect movement and spawning.

So, start the game with the number tokens face down in the ZP area. When the ZP decides to spawn a GD he draws a token and looks at it. If it's a 3 or 5 he places it face up under the Z. Anything else he places face down - and it only become revealed when the Z is in a Fight.

It's a good idea to include Radio Active to have a 7th ability to match the 7 red models. Each model then will have it's own ability.

This all becomes very similar to Grave Weapons but it does have an element of surprise to it.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Zombie Grave Dead Rule Variant - DrkBlueXG - 05-09-2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Zombie Grave Dead Rule Variant - ATOEtalGeek - 05-09-2014 11:09 AM