Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ideas for custom abilities for zombie clowns?
05-30-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Ideas for custom abilities for zombie clowns?
Ooo! I'm liking these ideas! Heck, maybe we can use them all. Instead of rolling, you can use the number tiles. Each time you encounter a clown, put them all face down, mix them up, and pick one. (Unless maybe you happen to have a d10 handy.)

Some of the rules you've come up for things like range attacks could maybe just be standing rules, though, since otherwise it wouldn't quite work. I love the idea, for example, of their bright wigs and clothing being so easy to spot that you get extra range. I think that is a neat one. Obviously, though that wouldn't make sense to roll for that or use the tiles, so I think that would more so make sense as a standing rule for zombie clowns. I am liking what we came up with so far.

I also forgot that we did discuss this before and there were some good thoughts in that thread too. So, I'll have to re-vist that thread and pick and choose my favorites for when I finally do "send in the clowns." LOL!

Thanks, gang! :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ideas for custom abilities for zombie clowns? - StayPuft - 05-30-2014 07:46 PM